'Worm Herb' 'Worm Herb'

solid style, pacing. can't believe newgrounds still has so much good talent.

Butzbo responds:

Wow, that's cool to hear! it's not as crowded as before but there's definitively a lot of cool stuff to watch and keep watching around here :)

Spinstravaganza Spinstravaganza

A really smooth and well thought out piece.

#100DaysOfWalkcycles #100DaysOfWalkcycles

Solid work, how much longer does it take something like the detailed girl walking compared to the simple shaped characters around it?

GoreGG responds:

Which girl do you mean?

The simple ones took me between 45min and 1h. But some more complex or longer ones took me up to 6h. Especially with coloring.

dys4ia dys4ia

The game itself is great, its visually compelling and has a lot of nice twists and turns. I disagree with the idea that it's ridiculous for you to take a pysch exam, or for you to want to call people you a mam...I dont know how else to say it, but I think society is making something that is a mental disease into something normal.

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

really simple, yet deep

This is a pretty well made flash game that forced me to replay over and over to get the best possible score. I think people are focusing too much on the story over what is solid game design.

Pico's School Pico's School

Still looks good

I played this game in middle school, and it still looks good. I like how all the jokes could go over the heads of the average newground teen nowadays.

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

great

I Don't Even Know :D I Don't Even Know :D

Sort of repetitive, but I like the mood it sets. Makes me feel like a badass.

SomeGuyInSomePlace responds:

Oh that's not the music. You're already a badass :3

Gasp Gasp

great realistic painting style with comic book colors

reaction image reaction image

The most popular reaaction shots have a weird or original quality to it, look at the yao ming or the I feel your feel shots and think about if theres an opening there. Your drawing ability is fine.

The Farm: page 4 The Farm: page 4

I like the design and motion betwen frames in this comic, probably the only submission so far that made me a little creeped out. Hope it wins.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

To creep people out is one of my most important goals. Thanks!